She spent half a million dollars just on education to follow her NEW vision of career and life. Because, after years of schooling, college and, university, she one day visualized her education and the system she grew up with, was not taking her in the direction she wanted her life to be going in.
Regan Ann Hillyer grew up in Auckland, New Zealand studied and worked hard to be an architect, but, while in university, one day she realized she was going down the path of a life that wasn’t in her turf. At that moment, she wanted to figure out why she’s here on this planet. She wanted to live a life of contribution, to help people to do something meaningful and, which threw her into the world of personal development.
Now, Regan is a Serial Entrepreneur, Coach and Speaker. She has transformed the lives of thousands and is obsessed with what makes people successful. Her mission is to establish a community of successful women who think differently. She is rapidly changing the psychology of women to ensure that anyone can more forward and secure fulfilling lives and futures.
Today, Regan joins the, A Desire to Inspire with Manny Patrick show.
In this Episode you will learn:
- How the journey and things started for Regan and where the turning point was to set her up on this new course that got her to where she is today
- A good suggestion, resource or tool that Regan followed early on to get the ball rolling and catch the momentum
- How Regan wanted to turn this personal development space into a business, what point did it start making the most sense that this is the right path?
- A process or plan for somebody to really remove themselves from their own path to see the possibility and be opened up to a new light so they can begin down a path for themselves.
- Top 3 non-negotiable exercises and disciplines that could help somebody to remove them out of a scarcity mindset to more of an abundant mindset.
- How does somebody monetize their God given gift, a process for them to make it an income stream?
- What would Regan like to say about the life she lived, difference she made, contribution she made to humanity?
Interesting Quotes by Regan Ann Hillyer during the interview:
The only resource I had at the beginning was my own commitment; it was the only resource I was able to draw on. I didn’t have any money.
I really started with me starting to figure out my own life, how do I not be in a job, how do I be happy at it, how do I have little bit of more freedom, I didn’t even have really big goals. I just wanted to live life a little bit better.
So many people are conditioned that firstly they have to DO more in order to achieve more which is NOT true. Again you need to BE more and then ACT from that place in order to ACHIEVE more
Not just action for the sake of action, but action that’s aligned to your vision, everything I do in life is getting me closer to the vision
Just because your family was brought up in scarcity doesn’t necessarily mean you have to be in scarcity. You can tap into an abundant mindset at any given time.
About the Guest:
Regan is a Serial Entrepreneur, Coach and Speaker. She has founded several companies, invested in real estate and has transformed the lives of thousands. Regan is obsessed with what makes people successful and her mission is to establish a community of successful women who think differently. She is rapidly changing the psychology of women to ensure that anyone can more forward and secure fulfilling lives and futures.
Regan’s expertise falls in several different areas including training, empowerment, architecture, music, property, mindset and education. She has a 3 phase approach to becoming a truly successful woman. Regan is qualified as a Master NLP Practitioner, a Success Strategist and a Global Development Coach.
You may also like these women A Desire to Inspire episodes:
Want uplifting emails from me once a week?
Do You Know The Most Powerful And Learnable Skills Involved With A Successful Life? Join Me Here And I'll Send You Some Useful Tools To Help You Create The Life You Want.